This website is pending a redesign. Until then, a quick summary of things I have worked on:
- A new game, currently unannouced.
- A first person maze escape game.
- A small 2D game completed for a piece of coursework. It took about 6 hours, and just uses the Raphael library to put the shapes on the screen.
- A GUI toolkit for Pygame.
- A 3D graphics library using OpenGL.
- A couple of Nautilus plugins, including a folder encryption plugin.
- I have started work on seamless integration of encrypted folders in GNOME, replacing the above plugin.
- A couple of GNOME Shell extensions.
- A camera live view application, allowing you to take DSLR photos and preview them via your computer.
- A Bitcoin client for Ubuntu Touch.
- An Esperanto dictionary for Ubuntu Touch.
- You can also check out some of the things I have to say on my blog.